- There are several options for after care
- Private Cremation – your pet would be cremated by themselves and ashes returned to you
- Communal Cremation – your pet would be cremated with other animals
- Private Burial – this requires planning. For this option, you will need to call the pet cemetery directly. Ask us for details.
- Home Burial (be sure to read local ordinances; it is not allowed in some areas)
- We can handle final care of your pet if you wish. We can provide private or communal cremation and keep you from having to handle arrangements yourself.